[Slackbuilds-users] webcore-fonts vs. ARCH

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Wed Jul 25 09:30:27 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm currently busy writing a series of SlackBuild scripts for a
full-blown bells & whistles XFCE 4.8 desktop for Slackware 13.37. As an
aside, let me state that slackbuilds.org is an extremely valuable
resource for me. For almost every package, application, library, ... I
have an existing SlackBuild script which I use as a starting point.

I just built the 'webcore-fonts' package and noticed the ARCH stanza. As
far as I understand, ARCH can be hardcoded for this package:

ARCH=noarch

Cheers from the sunny South of France,

Niki

PS: For the curious, here's the work in progress.

$ svn co svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/slackware/slick

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr
Mail : info at microlinux.fr
Tél. : 04 66 63 10 32