[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuilds for Humble Bundle games

Dimitris Tsagkatakis dtsagka at otenet.gr
Thu Jun 7 20:55:45 UTC 2012

On 06/07/2012 10:38 PM, B Watson wrote:
> On 6/7/12, Audrius Ka~ukauskas<audrius at neutrino.lt>  wrote:
>>   If these
>> games can be downloaded freely and only require some sort of activation
>> to play, then the fact that they're commercial software shouldn't be an
>> issue.  I believe SBo already contains SlackBuilds for this sort of
>> software, although I don't have any examples to point you at.
> Not a game, but:
>
> http://slackbuilds.org/repository/13.37/audio/transcribe/
>
> Without paying for an activation code, it's a 30-day limited demo.

And World of Goo (demo) is already available in SBo.

Anyway, I just checked, and most of the companies don't offer a
downloadable demo; either they have an 'online demo', or they offer
demos only for 'PC' and Mac, or nothing at all.

Some do offer a linux demo, but I don't see the point of submitting just
a few slackbuilds out of 44...