[Slackbuilds-users] fonts from the Adobe Reader package

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 17:23:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am thinking of modifying the slackbuild script for Adobe Reader to
add the fonts provided with it to the system's path, more specifically
the otf fonts.

The reason I wish to do this is that the Minion and myriad font are
rather nice and used quite often by people in documents. The fonts
have the same licence as the rest of the application and allows the
user to use them and embed them in documents as they please.

So my first question is: is it acceptable to do so? and the subsequent
one being, if it is, should I just copy the fonts to
/use/share/fonts/OTF or link them there?

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Cheers

Greg