[Slackbuilds-users] abcde slackbuild a little dated?

Glenn Becker burningc at SDF.ORG
Mon Nov 12 00:57:29 UTC 2012

>> Here are the files for abcde [...]
>
> The included cddb-tool passes the option "-a" to the mail command when
> sending a CDDB file in order to set the message's content type to UTF-8.
> Slackware's Heirloom mailx uses the option "-a" for something else. On
> Slackware, the message's content type will be set automatically if the
> locale is properly set, e.g. to "en_US.UTF-8". See the section
> "Character sets" in the mailx manual page for details.

Thanks for this.

I have meant to get these packages done but have had lots of life
issues (old, sick pets, etc) intervening.

All: if my delays become unreasonable please let me know and I will
hand off the packages (abcde and cd-discid). I am not intentionally
dragging my heels, I've just been swamped, and not in a good way.

Thanks,

/Glenn

Glenn Becker - burningc at sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org