[Slackbuilds-users] Anyone have a minute or two to give me a push in the right direction?

insomniactoo at localnet.com insomniactoo at localnet.com
Wed Nov 14 17:05:13 UTC 2012

On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 20:32:10 +0500 (AQTT)
"Ozan Türkyılmaz" <ozan.turkyilmaz at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Nov 2012, insomniactoo at localnet.com wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 22:06:23 -0600
> > Erik Hanson <erik at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> > > I think you might be able to solve this with:
> > >
> > > sed -i 's/fltk-config/fltk13-config/g' configure.in
> > > autoreconf
> > >

> >   Thanks, Erik.
> >
> >   That seemed to work and it built. I did see a couple of things though as
> > it was building that haven't been in there before. Are these anything to
> > worry about? This:
> >
> > /usr/share/aclocal/imlib.m4:9: warning: underquoted definition of
> > AM_PATH_IMLIB /usr/share/aclocal/imlib.m4:9:   run info
> > '(automake)Extending aclocal' /usr/share/aclocal/imlib.m4:9:   or see
> > http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
> >

> That's nothing to worry about unless you want to fix the warning in the
> config system.
>
> >      -and this:
> >
> > config.status: executing depfiles commands
> > (CDPATH="${ZSH_VERSION+.}:" && cd . && /bin/sh /tmp/SBo/dillo-3.0.2/missing
> > --run autoheader) rm -f stamp-h1
> > touch config.h.in
> > make  all-recursive
> >

> That looks like how dillo gets build.
>
> Ozan, BSc, BEng

  Great! Thank you, Ozan and Erik for all your help.

  It looks like I may get permission from the original maintainer of Dillo to
  take over. Once I hear back from him again with a yea or nay, I'll announce
  it on the list here and send in the build.

--
FTG FTI FTP

Registered Linux user #214117 at http://linuxcounter.net