[Slackbuilds-users] Dibs on Source Sans Pro and Source Code Pro

Doogster thedoogster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 02:49:26 UTC 2012

I've posted download links in the "How to Optimize Fonts in Slackware" thread.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/how-to-optimize-fonts-in-slackware-640468/page24.html#post4794225

I recommend slight hinting, with autohinting off.

One of the great things about them is that they look intentionally
similar, so your menus and terminals look consistent.

And if you're looking for fonts to compare to Droid, how about
Google's own replacement for it, which is called Roboto? There's a
download link here:

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/how-to-optimize-fonts-in-slackware-640468/page23.html#post4793634