[Slackbuilds-users] Frei0r's homepage is "dangerous"

W. D. Milner slackware at caisteal.net
Wed Oct 10 17:27:44 UTC 2012

On 2012.10.09 18:54, Doogster wrote:
> I have. Regardless of the *actual* danger, you don't want users to see
> a malware warning when they follow links off your site. That causes
> them to lose trust in you.

Well, look like many people (including me) don't GET a malware warning
so it might well be a false positive from whatever malware filter you're
using. If it's related to FF's checks then I think they use Google's
which is  almost useless due to false positives as a I've seen simple
date/time javascripts trigger a malware warning.

--
W. D. Milner (a.k.a. NyteOwl)

Slackware Documentation Project - Editor
http://docs.slackware.com/
#slackdos on irc.freenode.net