[Slackbuilds-users] abcde slackbuild a little dated?

Glenn Becker burningc at SDF.ORG
Sun Oct 28 17:50:03 UTC 2012

>> Hi Glenn,
>>
>> Robby is a bit busy lately so he probably missed them. You can send
>> them to me (or one of the other admins) instead and we'll make sure
>> they get updated asap.
>

> Yeah, I thought I might be the admin in question, but I don't see the
> relevant mails in inbox (but perhaps the subject lines are not as
> descriptive as I'm expecting).  Either way, yeah, go ahead and send
> them to one of the others (or even this list), Glenn - my moments of
> opportunity to actually do anything constructive wrt SBo are few and
> far between right now -- I'm not said much (if anything at all) on a
> public forum, but we're trying to finish up construction of a new
> house right now, and I'm doing the basement work myself, so I have
> very little time to do anything else between my full-time job and
> that project.  Hopefully all of this will solve itself in another
> month or two...  :-)

Quite okay. I've been going through a sick cat nightmare the past week
& am also trying to get ready for a conference ... so, yeah. :)

I'll send 'em in soon.

/G

Glenn Becker - burningc at sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org