[Slackbuilds-users] My stuff in Checklist.txt

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 06:43:23 UTC 2012

On 9/21/12, Matteo Bernardini <matteo.bernardini at gmail.com> wrote:
> (sorry for the spam)

It's not spam, it's content :)

> - skulltag needed an additional entry for the x86_64 downloads
> http://slackbuilds.org/cgit/slackbuilds/commit/?id=eaa2171db590fe1bdd449a1d0c3888d378f607fd

Yeah... weird. I'm pretty sure it had all 3 URLs when I submitted it,
but the one in the 13.37 repo doesn't. Shrug.

> - sooperlooper built fine here;

A point in favor of my missing-dep theory...

> - about liquidwar6: it actually seems I haven't fixed anything, soon
> in my branch.

The version in the 13.37 repo is 0.0.9beta, which is pretty old. It
already needed a couple of patches to get built on 13.37. The current
version is 0.0.13beta, which builds without patches at all (plus the
script doesn't have to play games with lib vs. lib64 any more, it obeys
--libdir now).