[Slackbuilds-users] Website Bug - libvirt Slackware 14.0 package

Gerardo Zamudio gerardo at gerardozamudio.net
Mon Apr 22 02:14:47 UTC 2013

Hey, all

I couldn't find anything about this on the mailing list archives so I
thought I'd let you know. There is a bug in the page for the Slackware 14.0
libvirt package, which doesn't let you download libvirt.tar.gz from
slackbuilds.org.

The error code on the page itself is "Warning: Invalid argument supplied
for foreach() in /slackbuilds/www/includes/repository.inc.php on line 196",
while the link to libvirt.tar.gz gives a 404 error.

Anyway, I just changed the libvirt.tar.gz URL from /system/ to /libraries/
and was able to download the package just fine. Though I'd give you guys
the heads up.