[Slackbuilds-users] Upstream gparted warning

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 01:16:20 UTC 2013

FYI

At gparted.sourceforge.net there is a warning:
**************
WARNING:   Avoid Using GParted 0.15.0 for Partition Moves, Resizes,
Copies and Checks.

We are investigating reports of intermittent crashes with GParted 0.15.0.
See Bug 697727 - Segfault in livecd Gparted v 0.15.0-3 when copying
partition.
They recommend using Gparted Live 0.14.1-6

I've been having some issues as well were fdisk and cfdisk create
partitions just fine, format and etc works, but gparted-0.15 (bin and
Live) report unknown partition type or unallocated space.

-Ed