[Slackbuilds-users] perl-Test-Inter 1.03 - Source Code No Longer Available (Slackware 14.0)

khinch at nylonmoon.com khinch at nylonmoon.com
Tue Apr 30 20:37:41 UTC 2013

Hi,

RE: perl-Test-Inter 1.03

The source code for perl-Test-Inter
(http://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.0/perl/perl-Test-Inter/) is no
longer available at the URL listed in the slackbuild. I have contacted
the maintainer (Vyacheslav Stetskevych) who has informed me he is no
longer responsible for this package.

The most recent source code is 1.05. I have tested the build by simply
changing all instances of 1.03 to 1.05 and it works fine. I have so far
refrained from submitting this as a new slackbuild simply because I lack
explicit permission from the maintainer.

Kind regards,

Kieren Hinch