[Slackbuilds-users] questions if the SlackBuilds team helped me with theMoria SlackBuild, and on the license in the template, etc.

David Melik dchmelik at hipplanet.com
Fri Aug 9 02:07:07 UTC 2013

--- timp at timp.com.au wrote:
>The Submission form says that anything without a license in the file will be
>considered to be Public Domain:
>
>"If you do not specify a license, then your submission is assumed to be public
>domain, and as such, anyone can freely modify and/or distribute it with no
>restrictions."

Ok, great. There is still the question of attributing the person or people who wrote small parts of my Moria script... if they were ok with it being public domain, I do not know if they want me to, if someone might ask them questions, like if someone took the script over from me (and might ask them as well)... but I want to give him/them credit for their work. So, should I write Robby's (and the other person, if there was one, or 'The SlackBuilds Project') name after mine in the copyright, or will that complicate things?