[Slackbuilds-users] Will there be gnucash for 14.1?

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Wed Dec 4 00:29:34 UTC 2013

>> Sure, why not. I know some people do use gnucash on their machines
>> You probably need to submit goffice0.8 package, not goffice as it
>> will conflict with the current version of goffice
>

> Or perhaps pester the gnucash devs to update it for newer goffice.
> I don't see why they wouldn't - it's not like it could possibly
> complicate their build process much more ;-)

Looking at their SVN repository, it seems that they are now working
with guile 2 :)
and probably they don't need goffice anymore :)
2013-02-21 Geert Janssens
* Drop goffice dependency from our html engine

But then on November, i saw this
2013-11-26 Geert Janssens
* Report the proper minimum version for libgoffice when not found at
configure time

Which is strange..
Hopefully they are for win32 build only

--