[Slackbuilds-users] Will there be gnucash for 14.1?

Vincent Batts vbatts at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 01:18:22 UTC 2013

So for those interested, with spare cycles to work on this, take the
current slack build and begin working on ironing all the new dependencies
using this 2.5.x version. Then the 2.6.0 shouldn't be more than just a
VERSION bump.
On Dec 3, 2013 7:36 PM, "Willy Sudiarto Raharjo" <willysr at slackbuilds.org>