[Slackbuilds-users] Email address rejected

Marcin Herda mherda at slackword.net
Tue Dec 24 15:05:44 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm having problems submitting a SlackBuild tarball with my email
address. In the past I used a gmail account for submissions but used
this address for communication (and for people to contact me about the
script). It resulted in the fact that there were 2 email addresses
circulating around. Willy has recently addressed the issue asking
contributors to clarify which address should be used. Now I'm trying to
cut down on using anything google and would really like to stick to the
email address I'm sending this message from.

The error I get is:

mherda at slackword.net was rejected by slackword.net.

If your mailserver uses Greylisting you may want to Whitelist
slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org.

I've contacted my hosting provider's support but they say there are no
filters/graylisting on this account. Any hints?

Kindest regards
Marcin