[Slackbuilds-users] Slackbuild Directories

John C. Gage john at linux411.com
Fri Feb 1 03:03:21 UTC 2013

Has there ever been a thought to modify the slackbuild script to configure,
make and create the TXZ file in the same directory in which the SlackBuild
script was run? Can the mod also automatically call installpkg and install
the package all in one script?

Ever wonder what Linux is? I invite you to visit my site. You may find
things are far better with Linux than your current operating system. Visit
http://linux411.com. I look forward to help you guide your way through the
wonderful world of secure and worry-free computing you may be missing.

 NOTICE:  This electronic mail message and any attached files are
confidential.  The information is exclusively for the use of the individual
or entity intended as the recipient.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure,
distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not
authorized and is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
electronic mail message in error, please advise postmaster at linux411.com by
email immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any
attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system. Thank
you.