[Slackbuilds-users] Apache-Tomcat v. 7.0.22 (really old) versus 7.0.41 (current)

Thomas Ronayne ronayne.thomas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 19:17:56 UTC 2013

Apparently, Apache Tomcat versions 7.0.29 and lower suffer from a memory
leak requiring an unusual high amount of memory to run some Java
applications. Version 7.0.30 and above do not have the problem.

Anybody know if 7.0.41 will build properly with the current SlackBuild
(before I try to do it and blow some stuff up)?

--
A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma but that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.