[Slackbuilds-users] No Unread Mails!!! :-)

Helmut Hullen Hullen at t-online.de
Fri Jul 12 10:12:00 UTC 2013

Hallo, JB,

Du meintest am 12.07.13:

>   pffft! After only 13 years of using Linux (with gimp installed of
> course) I only   just last week found out how to make a perfect
> circle with it! <mutter><grumble>

Where's the problem? You only need a wooden plate ("desktop"), a nail, a
hammer and a mouse (no "cordless" mouse!).

Hammer the nail half into the desktop, and make a knot (with an open
loop) into the mouse cord. Throw the loop over the nail, and then you
can rotate the mouse around the nail.

Really old gardeners may know a similar process for making perfect
circles in a garden, even without a computer. Maybe the tail of the
mouse is a bit too short ...

(please excuse my gerlish ...)

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut