[Slackbuilds-users] Clementine build failed on CURRENT x86_64

David Woodfall dave at dawoodfall.net
Mon Jul 29 17:34:57 UTC 2013

On (29/07/13 10:50), Mark Halstead <mdhalstead at att.net> put forth the proposition:
>I only track CURRENT so not sure. I suspect that it will build ok, but
>perhaps do something bad to "gnome-volume-control" for those that
>might use it. GLib-2.36 is the culprit. Perhaps someone who runs 14.0
>could try it?
>
>Mark H.

Yes it does build on 14.0. It is designed to build on the repo branch
that is chosen when searching on slackbuilds.org.

I do not support building it on -current as it would be a
nightmare to keep up with all the changes.

You may notice that on the slackbuilds.org website there is no option
in the drop-down box for -current, so whether it builds or not in
-current is irrelevant.

Anyway, thanks for bringing this to my attention. If needed, the fix
will be put into the 14.1 version when it is released.

Regards

D.