[Slackbuilds-users] rodent in the Approved queue?

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Mon Jun 3 16:43:27 UTC 2013

On Mon, 3 Jun 2013 18:10:29 +0200 (CEST)
"rneri at libero.it" <rneri at libero.it> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'd like to report that about a week ago I deleted the rodent
> SlackBuild from the Pending queue because a new (bugfix) version had
> been released in the meantime; a few minutes ago I've re-submitted
> it, but then I've seen that the previous one (the one I thought I
> deleted) is in the approved queue. It looks like the deletion didn't
> work, although I did receive the confirmation page as if it had
> actually worked. Anyway, could you please replace the approved one
> with this one. Thanks

My fault - it was deleted fine, but I still had a local copy of
it, and in my "fix all the things and fix them forever!!!" rage
last night (I approved somewhere around 50 builds), it got checked
and put in my git repo.  :-)  I've just updated it to 5.0.5 and
added the icon theme too.

-RW