[Slackbuilds-users] mongodb

Miguel De Anda miguel at thedeanda.com
Mon Jun 3 16:44:53 UTC 2013

I submitted a mongodb update about a month ago (near May 8) and I haven't
seen it in the queue for about 2 weeks now but the build script still isn't
updated. Did the script not get accepted or does it normally take this
long? I basically just had to update a few version numbers and checksums
and I've been running that version without any issues.

I also asked the maintainer of nginx for an update or to allow me to take
over it and he quickly updated his script and its also not updated but that
one still shows up in the queue. It would be great if there was some kind
of peer review system to help the slackbuilds maintainers a bit to reduce
their load. I'd volunteer to "beta test" all the programs I normally use.

-m