[Slackbuilds-users] Spotify SBo needs attention

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Wed May 1 15:14:55 UTC 2013

I got the thing to launch, and i made a test account and signed in, and it
seems to work.

WHen you first launch, there's a weird splash graphic that appears and won't
go away. Close spotify and relaunch and the splash graphic will either be gone
or it will go away eventually. I believe this is a known issue, as I saw some
complaints about it on some spotify forum someplace.

Try it out. If it works I'll send it as an anonymous update to the current
slackbuild, cuz man do I not want to be the maintainer of this mess! :^)

http://slackermedia.info/slackbuilds/spotify088.tbz

-klaatu