[Slackbuilds-users] QXW slackbuild for 14.1

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Mon Nov 11 13:36:42 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Qxw -- advanced interactive crossword construction tool

The latest qxw version was released over the weekend, and I have a
slackSBo package ready for 14.1 window to open.

I need somebody to test this please, also if possible on 64bit.

I have built on 32bit 14.1, and also on my amd64 but that is running
slack 12./0/1 stuff.

BTW, if you are into crosswords/wordlists etc. this program is jaw
dropping to see it work (especially when you think it is only 94 kbytes
of source!).

Details and SlackBuild:

http://linicks.net/qxwSBo/

Many Thanks!,