[Slackbuilds-users] QXW slackbuild for 14.1

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Tue Nov 12 17:52:02 UTC 2013

*bump*

Nick Warne wrote, On 11/11/13 13:36:
> Hi All,
>
> Qxw -- advanced interactive crossword construction tool
>
> The latest qxw version was released over the weekend, and I have a
> slackSBo package ready for 14.1 window to open.
>
> I need somebody to test this please, also if possible on 64bit.
>
> I have built on 32bit 14.1, and also on my amd64 but that is running
> slack 12./0/1 stuff.
>
> BTW, if you are into crosswords/wordlists etc. this program is jaw
> dropping to see it work (especially when you think it is only 94 kbytes
> of source!).
>
> Details and SlackBuild:
>
> http://linicks.net/qxwSBo/

Hi guys,

Sorry to be a pain (and I know we are all busy at the mo!), but all I
need is to know if this builds OK so I can send the link to the author
of Qxw to include on his new version downloads page.

Obviously when SB opens up again I will do a proper submission.

Thanks,

Nick
--
FSF Associate Member 5508