[Slackbuilds-users] ePDFViewer SBo

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Sun Apr 13 11:32:24 UTC 2014

For some time now, ePDFViewer doesn't display images any more for me,
and as I like the lightweightness (such a word?) of this application, I
looked into it today.

For an example, the manual for Qxw (my Slackbuild) shows this behaviour:

http://www.quinapalus.com/qxw-guide-20140131.pdf

Load this up - do you see the screenshots?  I have found if you rotate
the page right/left they then appear - but vieing the document the
right-way-up or upside-down the images are just grey squares.

I rebuilt ePDFViewer, and still no go.  Anybody else see this behaviour?

Nick
--
"A bug in the code is worth two in the documentation."
FSF Associate Member 5508