[Slackbuilds-users] docker build failure

Ivan Stefanic stefanicivan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 20:07:11 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm running Slackware64 14.1 and I cannot build docker.

I am running Slackware64 14.1. I also had problems building google-go-lang,
same as Antonio Hernández Blas in another thread, but commenting out
'set -e' made it build. I don't know if this caused problems with docker
but that's how my build differs from what it should be, and google-go-lang is
a build-time dependency for docker.

docker.Slackbuild output:

chmod: cannot operate on dangling symlink './utils/testdata/fs/a/d'
chmod: cannot operate on dangling symlink './utils/testdata/fs/a/f'
patching file graphdriver/btrfs/btrfs.go
# WARNING! I don't seem to be running in the Docker container.
# The result of this command might be an incorrect build, and will not be
#   officially supported.
#
# Try this instead: make all
#

---> Making bundle: dynbinary (in bundles/0.8.0/dynbinary)
Created binary: /tmp/SBo/docker-0.8.0/bundles/0.8.0/dynbinary/dockerinit-0.8.0
# github.com/dotcloud/docker/graphdriver/btrfs
../package-docker/usr/share/gocode/src/github.com/dotcloud/docker/graphdriver/btrfs/btrfs.go:8:25: fatal error: btrfs/ioctl.h: No such file or directory
 #include <btrfs/ioctl.h>
                         ^
compilation terminated.

End output.