[Slackbuilds-users] submit fail

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Sat Feb 15 02:50:54 UTC 2014

That's the error I get when I fail to remove the .git that is bundled
along with the template file from SBo, or the .backup file I have all my
emacs backups save themselves to.

It never tells me why, it just gives me that generic error. Which is
different than the verbose errors it gives when, for instance, I forget
to include a md5sum or something like that.

- klaatu