[Slackbuilds-users] submit fail

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 23:11:13 UTC 2014

On 2/15/14, Erik Hanson <erik at slackbuilds.org> wrote:
> Believe me, I've looked into it a few times in the past and it's not worth
> the effort to rewrite old code to catch a few fringe cases. Maybe someday,
> when there's an abundance of free time. In the meantime, I did change the
> generic error to at least request people attach the tarball when reporting
> the issue, because without it we can't know what's going on.

Fair enough.

I had already rm'ed the offending tarball, so created a new one with
a different filename/PRGNAM and tried submitting that. Got the same
failure with the .jpg included, and success without it.

The tarball that failed is here:

http://urchlay.naptime.net/~urchlay/dungeon-test-please-delete.tar.gz

The tarball that succeeded is in pending/ as
'dungeon-test-please-delete.tar.gz'. I didn't delete it from the queue,
in case you need to take a look at it.

Thanks for looking into this.