[Slackbuilds-users] Tex Live 2014 - Update / Part 2

Eugen Wissner belka.ew at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 13:10:30 UTC 2014

tetex is really deprecated and the author of tetex said to use TeXLive
instead of tetex. Slackware still ships tetex because of its size.
Slackware is 1-dvd (4CD) distribution and texlive would need an additional
space. Because of that Robby wants to create a smaller "main" package and
do available everything else from SBo.

Eugene