[Slackbuilds-users] TeX Live 2014 #3 (third time's the charm?)

Ivan Zaigralin melikamp at melikamp.com
Sun Jul 13 03:26:06 UTC 2014

Robby, may be this has something to do with it.

When I build and install your current texlive-2013 SB, there is no

/usr/share/texmf-config/web2c/updmap.cfg

When I install texlive-2014 + extra, that file exists post-install
and every font in there is commented out. When I run

updmap-sys --enable Map mdbch.map

mdbch line gets uncommented.