[Slackbuilds-users] Is anybody doing musl?

Weldon Goree weldon at langurwallah.org
Thu Jul 24 03:47:33 UTC 2014

On 07/24/2014 09:06 AM, John Vogel wrote:

> No. I still had the vm running, so I just double checked and no blank lines
> between musl-ldd output and next shell prompt. But then this is a very, very
> minimal install. When I mess with more thorough testing this weekend, I can
> try adding packages to that vm until the symptom exhibits itself maybe.

Don't go to any trouble; my suspicion is PEBCAK (I can force the error
by doing a bad cross-compile that pulls in both GNU and musl stuff).

I don't use static linking very much, so let me know if you run into any
problems in that direction especially. Also I'm traveling for the next
few days, so I'll be going dark for a bit.

Weldon