[Slackbuilds-users] virt-viewer slackbuild

Ruben Schuller ruben at orgizm.net
Mon Mar 10 23:36:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

> In order for virt-viewer to build "--with-spice-gtk"
> I had to apply the following patch.
> I have contacted the maintainer but no response.
> [...]
> Has anyone else had this problem

If it helps:

I've build virt-manager without any problems a week ago (on 14.1). Do
you have the current versions of all the other deps (and their deps..)?
There are quite a few, at least for virt-manager.

Maybe related to this: Using spice didn't work for me, I don't have the
error message atm, but switching back to VNC in the configuration of
the virtual machine worked fine. Otherwise it wouldn't even start the
machine.

Cheers,
Ruben