[Slackbuilds-users] Texlive-20130530 Build Errors

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Mar 20 22:08:36 UTC 2014

On Thu, 20 Mar 2014, John Vogel wrote:

> I would suspect that the older installed texlive package of possibly being
> the root of the current build troubles.

John,

   That's an interesting and valuable suspicion. I removed the tetex packages
from the upgrade, but not the installed texlive. Removed that and
texlive-20130530 built in just under 20 minutes. So, that part's been
corrected.

   Now, however, after a half-hour the package has not finished installing.
texlive-20130530-i486-2_SBo.tgz has a reported size of 716,500,277 bytes. I
don't recall any SBo package taking this long to install.

   You did well with this suggestion so if you have another one about
correctly and completely installing the newly built package in a reasonable
time please share it with me. :-)

Thanks,

Rich