[Slackbuilds-users] Texlive-20130530 Build Errors

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Mar 21 16:24:20 UTC 2014

On Fri, 21 Mar 2014, Nick Warne wrote:

> Sticking my nose in this intriguing tale, sometimes the 'no such file or
> directory' error report happens due to permissions.

Nick,

   I agree, but I've no idea what directories or permissions might have
changed in the distribution upgrade. The permissions on /tmp are 777 so I,
apache, and postgres all have read/write permissions on it.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |      Have knowledge, will travel.
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |