[Slackbuilds-users] grbzks at imap.cc invalid email

Gerardo Zamudio gerardo at gerardozamudio.net
Sat Mar 22 23:30:14 UTC 2014

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 3:07 PM, Ryan P.C. McQuen <ryanpcmcquen at gmail.com>wrote:

> He is the maintainer of imlib2. Does anyone know how to reach him?
>  Grigorios Bouzakis <grbzks+at+imap+dot+cc>
>
> ---
> <ryanpcmcquen.com>
>

>From a quick Google search it looks like he has a Gmail address,
grbzks_AT_gmail.com ( see http://lists.suckless.org/dwm/0708/3206.html ).
Do you have a specific problem with the package or an update? If you have a
specific problem you can try posting here and see if someone can assist. If
you have an update and you can't reach him, I would recommend letting the
admins know so you or someone else can take over. It looks like there are a
couple interdependent packages assigned to him and logs show his last
activity was back in 2011 (
http://slackbuilds.org/cgit/slackbuilds/log/?id=d0ae025248be27bf30dc68e6594e8a517f5474fd&qt=author&q=grbzks).