[Slackbuilds-users] google-musicmanager issue

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Mar 26 16:56:22 UTC 2014

On Wed, 26 Mar 2014, Kevin Ramsay wrote:

> I deleted the entire configuration folder for the music manager and,
> presto, on next run all was created and the program ran as required.

Kevin,

   This is not unusual. On one of the portables here (running Xfce4), windows
lost their frames and the virtual desktops were reduced to only 1. Removing
the session manager file, logging out, and logging back in fixed the issue.

> apologies if that is a waste of your time ...

   Nah. We all started out as rather ignorant and learned by experience.
That's what mail lists in the F/OSS world are all about.

Glad you back in business,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |      Have knowledge, will travel.
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |