[Slackbuilds-users] Slackbuild for sflphone

John Vogel jvogel4 at stny.rr.com
Sun Mar 30 04:25:24 UTC 2014

Two months ago, I created a SlackBuild for sflphone and also SlackBuilds for it's dependancies. I did it at a time when I had the time to help someone out on LQo who was having trouble getting sflphone to build. I don't have the hardware to use or test it myself, though the op send that it worked fine for him. Since I can't test it myself, I haven't submitted it to SBo.

If anyone is interesting in it, it is accessible in my github slackbuilds repo:

https://github.com/jvvv/slackbuilds/tree/master/sflphone
https://github.com/jvvv/slackbuilds/tree/master/ucommon
https://github.com/jvvv/slackbuilds/tree/master/ccrtp
https://github.com/jvvv/slackbuilds/tree/master/libzrtpcpp

The builds for ccrtp and libzrtpcpp were derived from AlienBOB's SlackBuilds, so don't forget to keep mention that he wrote the originals on those two.

Eric, if you read this and have time, would take a look at those two builds and let me know if you want me to reword your credits?

Cheers,
John