[Slackbuilds-users] xcircuit: Segmentation fault

Ivan Pavicevic ivanp84 at gmail.com
Sat May 3 21:05:34 UTC 2014

Thanks Mancha. I have solved the issue, for some reason I have had tcl 8.6,
and after upgraded to 8.6.1, xcircuit worked properly. I found that hint on
LinuxQuestions :)
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/xcircuit-segmentation-fault-4175480759/

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 9:36 PM, mancha <mancha1 at hush.com> wrote:

> Ivan Pavicevic <ivanp84 at ...> writes:
> > Xcircuit compiles well with SB, even the current version, but it
> > returns "Segmentation fault" message when started from terminal, and
> > breaks runtime. I'm using Slackware 14.1 64bit with some packages
> > upgraded to more current than official S64 14.1, but all libraries are
> > essentially 14.1 untouched. Can you tell me what causes this problem?
> > Ivan
>
> Hi. I just downloaded the SBo xcircuit files (3.7.54) and built on a
> stock 64-bit 14.1. I can't reproduce your problem.
>
> --mancha

If you don't care where you are, then you ain't lost