[Slackbuilds-users] xcircuit: Segmentation fault

mancha mancha1 at hush.com
Sat May 3 22:22:00 UTC 2014

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/xcircuit-segmentation-fault-4175480759/

> On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 9:36 PM, mancha
> <mancha1> wrote: Ivan Pavicevic <ivanp84 > <at> ...> writes:
> > Xcircuit compiles well with SB, even the current version, but it
> > returns "Segmentation fault" message when started from terminal, and
> > breaks runtime. I'm using Slackware 14.1 64bit with some packages
> > upgraded to more current than official S64 14.1, but all libraries
> > are essentially 14.1 untouched. Can you tell me what causes this
> > problem?  Ivan
> Hi. I just downloaded the SBo xcircuit files (3.7.54) and built on a
> stock 64-bit 14.1. I can't reproduce your problem.
>
> --mancha

Glad you solved your issue. However, if you were on tcl 8.6 I would
re-check your system to make sure there aren't other things that
failed to get upgraded correctly when you moved to 14.1.

Slackware bumped to tcl 8.6.1 around the time of 14.1RC1 (10/2013).

--mancha