[Slackbuilds-users] what category do fonts go in?

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Tue May 27 23:42:54 UTC 2014

On 5/27/14, Didier Spaier <didier.spaier at epsm.fr> wrote:
> Also, I'd add to your list of fonts not in system:
> Adobe-reader-fontpacks (now in office)

I didn't list that one because it's basically an adobe reader add-on,
the README says it's useless without adobe reader.

> It's of course up to the admins to create a new category. I'd favor having
> one for the fonts and associated tools (O probably forgot to list some) if
> feasible and maintainable.

Yah... there could be some guidelines, like: packages that are just
fonts should include -font or -fonts in their package name, something
like that. Not sure anyone wants to try & enforce that much order, though.