[Slackbuilds-users] rawstudio & lensfun

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 17:00:39 UTC 2014

On 11/2/14, andy vaselaar <andyv133 at gmail.com> wrote:

> So the way I see it, either rawstudio needs to be updated (which hasn't
> happened in years), or we have to setup our slackbuild to require an older
> version of lensfun.

One way to do it would be to have the rawstudio SlackBuild script compile
its own older (preferably statically linked) private copy of lensfun,
then link rawstudio with that.

I had to do this with irssi_otr, when the libotr on SBo got
upgraded and irssi_otr needed the older version. If you look at
network/irssi_otr/irssi_otr.SlackBuild, you can see how it's done.

Another, much simpler thing to try: look for distro patches for
rawstudio, e.g. from Debian, Gentoo, Fedora, perhaps one of them has
patched rawstudio so it can be built against the newer lensfun.