[Slackbuilds-users] Another new live555 version

Christoph Willing chris.willing at iinet.net.au
Fri Nov 7 22:23:28 UTC 2014

On 11/02/2014 08:15 PM, Christoph Willing wrote:

> In fact when I tried to download the "new" 2014.10.28 tarball, it was
> already gone - superseded by yet another release, version 2014.11.01. A
> new SlackBuild using that latest version is in the SBo queue for the
> next round of updates.

Since last submission, which is approved but not yet "published" there's
been another update (to 2014.11.07). I can't upload another SlackBuild
because the last submission is currently in the approved queue. It would
be nice to have the latest version used in the SlackBuild. The changes
are at:
	https://github.com/cwilling/slackbuilds/tree/update-live555/libraries/live555

Is it possible for someone to update from there?

chris