[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuild Ettiquette

Bojan Popovic bocke at mycity.rs
Thu Nov 13 09:00:03 UTC 2014

Hi.

Well that's why many SlackBuilds have optional switches. You can choose
whatever you want from the command line

 OPT1=YES OPT2=NO ./package.SlackBuild

or in a sbopkg queuefile:

 package | OPT1=YES OPT2=NO

In there are optional switches, then it's not really important what
defaults the maintainer chose.

My 2,5 cents.

Bojan.