[Slackbuilds-users] midori 0.5.9

Luiz Carlos Ramos lramos.prof at yahoo.com.br
Thu Nov 20 16:59:30 UTC 2014

Hello,

I just tried to use current midori Slackbuild script (for version 0.5.8)
for building the last upstream version (0.5.9), and it didn't compile.

In fact, it seems the upstream developers decided to deliver source
files in another directory (that is, in a subdirectory  called
midori-0.5.9). Including a line in the slackbuild (that is, moving all
that stuff to the parent subdirectory and removing the now empty
subdirectory midori-0.5.9) proved sufficient to work around that issue.

I'm sending attached a patch, which summarizes the differences between
that new version and the latest git version, to your appreciation.

Also, if you could advise me about how is the ettiquette related to
copyrights... in the first version of this modified script, I placed a
copyright just below yours in the script. However in the patch being
sent I removed that line, because I am not completely aware of the
implications.

Thanks,

Luiz Ramos
São Paulo - Brazil