[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuild for vokoscreen

Aaditya Bagga aaditya_gnulinux at zoho.com
Fri Oct 3 16:24:34 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I was looking for a screen capture tool that could record video output
from games, and got to know about vokoscreen from youtube.
https://github.com/vkohaupt/vokoscreen

However in the process, I learned about SimpleScreenRecorder package
from AlienBob, and I think I will use it.
http://alien.slackbook.org/blog/a-journey-into-recording-sound-video-in-slackware/

However I had created SlackBuild for vokoscreen, but I will probably not
be using it.

Here I attach a copy of the SlackBuild and related files that a person
interested in using and maintaining vokoscreen can use.
(The name and email in info file would need to be changed)

Regards,
Aaditya