[Slackbuilds-users] SFML Patch

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Wed Oct 22 10:30:19 UTC 2014

SBo admins:

With the maintainer's permission, I have patched the SFML build script
to fix two issues:

1. FindSFML.cmake was not getting copied to cmake/Modules folder
2. Cmake was ignoring -DLIB_SUFFIX, so if 64bit I hardcode /usr/lib64 (I
have notified the SFML libs of this Cmake issue, so it may be fixed in
future)

Attached is a patch, and below you can see the maintainer's message
granting me permission to patch.

I am submitting, separately, a build script for SFGUI (which depends on
these SFML corrections).

Thanks!

-klaatu