[Slackbuilds-users] Virtualization and package building

Petar Petrov slackalaxy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 18:39:06 UTC 2015

Hi Niki,

i have virtual machines with clean installations of Slackware 14.1 x86 and
x86_64. I have had trouble with building certain packages in the past,
probably because I tweaked the VM settings without a good understanding of
what I was doing. Therefore, I made this post in my humble blog, where I
list my VM settings for (my own) future reference:

https://slackalaxy.wordpress.com/2015/08/02/virtual-machine-settings/

bye

Petar