[Slackbuilds-users] fltk in -current

LukenShiro lukenshiro at ngi.it
Mon Dec 21 17:02:36 UTC 2015

On Fri, 27 Nov 2015 12:24:21 -0500
B Watson <yalhcru at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is the SBo fltk build going to stay in the repo, maybe renamed to
> fltk11 or fltk-legacy? Or will it go away, and everything that uses
> fltk get patched to work with 1.3 (if possible)?

Sorry for the delay, my plans are really simple ;)

I intend to drop fltk(1.3.x) as it is in current/extra now (so it
doesn't make sense to keep it here in post-14.1).

I believe I will continue SlackBuild maintainance for fltk(1.1.x) as
there are many packages who depend on it, anyway this script needs some
modifications (fltk11 renaming, configure options etc..), and I've no
problems to do what it is needed :P
fltk-1.1 and fltk-1.3 are completely incompatible but they could
co-exist in some way (no patch and no porting, just some change of
directory for include files and libs).

Best regards.

--
GNU/Linux * Slackware64 current * k4.3.3
LU #210970 SU #12583 LM #98222/#412913