[Slackbuilds-users] Fwd: PGBouncer script

Antonio Hernández Blas hba.nihilismus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 00:55:23 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thiago Ferreira <thiagofts at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 4:31 PM
Subject: PGBouncer script
To: hba.nihilismus at gmail.com

Mr. Blas,

Good afternoon!

Today I finally got a time to update the pgbouncer in my
computers/clusters, but when I went in the SBo to do download of the newest
version of the scripts/pgbouncer, I saw that you did not have updated them
yet. So, I used the old script available in the site. I needed to do 2
changes in the script, changes that I described now:

1 - Change the Script version
2 - Remove 2 files that are not more available in the tar file.

I am forwarding for you the script updated.

Regards,

--
Thiago Ferreira
Linux User #487560 (counter.li.org)

Hi Thiago, i stoped using Slackware since some months ago so feel free to
take pgBouncer maintainership ;-)

- Cheers

--
Antonio Hernández Blas | Oaxaca, México, Mx.
https://github.com/nihilismus | https://bitbucket.org/nihilismus |